Hair thinning is a precursor to hair falling. Hair thinning may be because of multiple reasons including physical, mental or medical issues related to one's health. It is curable and thin hair may be transformed to denser hair with little effort and care. Following are some of the remedies to hair thinning from which you can obtain thicker hair.
1. Massage: The best method is to massage your hair. This method increases blood flow in scalp because of which proper nutrition reach hair roots hence increase thicker hair. The use of oil is always recommended with massage because the nutrition content in the oil may also reach follicles. The favorable oils are almond oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, castor oil, rosemary oil and canola oil. Massage with firm hands.
2. Meal: The meal should be appropriate to avoid hair loss. What we eat has an impact on our health. The meal should include proteins, iron and zinc minerals as they facilitate hair growth. Use of fish, lean meat, green vegetables pulses and nuts should be increased so that body requirement for hair favoring ingredients is fulfilled.
3. Medicines: Due to increased concerns of individuals regarding their hair pharmaceutical companies have developed certain drugs which are available in the market to stop hair falling. They actually provide nourishment to hair and make them strong. Minoxidil is the name of medicine which is supported by extensive usage of individuals affected by balding.
4. Control over styling: The research has shown that in order to have best and unique hair style extreme measures are incorporated on hair which includes ironing, straightening, application of dyes and colors etc. such things should be avoided as they induce hair thinning.
5. Blood contents: Regular check up of blood is necessary. Lower levels of vitamin D causes the hair fall. Along with vitamin D lower levels of iron and zinc in the body also leads to hair thinning. Therefore screening of blood is important.
6. Manage your stress: Physical health of individual directly relates to the development of beautifying features. The skin glow, hair health all depends on lower anxiety and mental fatigue. One has to be cautious about daily routines, develop some stress relief activity for denser hair.
7. Laser: Today there are some gadgets which are equipped with medical grade lasers. These devices are conducive for thick hair growth. The lasers act on follicles and improve the swollen follicles so that full nutrition may reach the hair roots.
8. Hormonal imbalance: In the body, there are many hormones which perform several important functions in the body. Some of the hormones hinder hair growth. In order to avoid such activity, cortisone is injected into the scalp to induce thicker hair development.
9. Chinese acupuncture technique: There is much development in the medical field. Chinese method of medication acupuncture also has developed a technique to counter hair fall. So this is also an option for getting denser hair.
10. Dermatologists: Before jumping onto some medication based on your own intuition it's better to consult some professional in this regard. The dermatologist will look for the exact cause of hair fall. May be the reason for which you decide to use medication does not even exist. So dermatologists should be consulted for identification the actual cause of balding.
11. Plastic surgery: There are many beautifying techniques adopted by people to look better and unique. Plastic surgery not just is restricted to skin related issues. Hair transplant is also the type of surgical method of revitalizing hair development. One should be watchful when you decide to go for a surgical method to obtain thicker hair.
12. exercise: Daily exercise is highly recommended for good health. It keeps you young and healthy. Not just the hair but rest of the body also enjoys being fit. exercise induces better blood flow, therefore, nutrition will reach all follicles. The quality of blood is also improved due to the intake of fresh oxygen this, in turn, can be seen in hair as nourished, shiny and dense hair.