Anemia is stated to be the most common problem in women as compared to men, due to menstrual cycle in them. However, some men also face this problem and they are recommended to use herbal cure for anemia and blood loss to get out of the problem with ease and with utmost safety.
What if anemia remains untreated?
It is important that loss of blood due to excessive menstrual cycle in women or due to internal injuries or accidents in both men and women should be treated. The reason is that low hemoglobin level in the body can lead to the following problems:
Excessive fatigue: When the anemia is left untreated for long, the individual will start feeling too much tired and he/she will not be in a position to participate in day-to-day activities.
Complications in pregnancy: Generally, it is stated that carrying moms will get folate deficiency anemia and if this remains untreated, there are chances of complications like premature birth.
Heart problems: When there is lack of blood in the body, it can lead to rapid or irregular heartbeat. When an individual is anemic, the heart must pump more blood for compensation for the lack of oxygen in the blood. This can lead to heart enlargement and even heart failure.
Death: Yes, anemia if left untreated can turn out to be a life-threatening problem. This is particular prevalent in people with sickle cell anemia and inherited anemia. When there is a sudden loss of blood quickly, it is highly risky to the life.
Due to the above-mentioned reasons, it is recommended to look for herbal cure for anemia and blood loss.
Herbal cure: When talking about herbal cure, the remedy called as Herboglobin capsules will come handy for women and men. These capsules are herbal remedies with all natural ingredients and they can naturally bring the required relief for patients with anemia problem.
1. Saffron is an ingredient in these capsules and this ingredient is known for its richness in iron. So, this makes these capsules the ideal choice for patients with iron deficiency anemia, which is the most common type.
2. Lauh bhasma is an ayurvedic preparation that is made out of iron and so it can relieve iron-deficiency anemia, thereby forming part of herbal cure for anemia and blood loss.
3. Swarna bhasma is also an ayurvedic preparation from gold and besides improving overall health; it is also known to increase the glow of skin as it will make sure that blood supply to different organs of the body is rightly made.
4. Shudh shilajit is a form of mineral and it is added to Herboglobin capsules due to its anti-disease properties.
5. Ashwagandha can provide relief to a wide range of health issues and anemia is no exception to this gift of nature, which has a wide range of properties that are healthy for humans.
This herbal cure for anemia and blood loss is made effective due to other ingredients like godanti hadtal bhasma, gajwan, safed musli, jav, aloe vera, long, taj and hirabol.